The Greater China Alternative Managers Association (“GC-AMA”) was established in 2012 as a non-profit organization by five founding members working in the alternative investment industry. With China being the world’s second largest economy, we believe the country’s growth opportunities will continue to charm large investment capital globally to flow into the different domestic sectors and industries. China has demonstrated an over 9% GDP growth each year in the past decade and we anticipate this trend to continue albeit at a slower pace. With the China Central Government supporting the domestic Investment and Financial Services sector as one of its key economic development policies, we expect the roadmap ahead will be very favorable for both traditional, as well as alternative investments.
GC-AMA is all about creating opportunities for traditional portfolio managers, alternative investment managers, proprietary traders, and private equity general partners to congregate, connect and interact with like-minded risk tolerating professionals. The Executive Committee at GC-AMA strives to support and provide a relaxing networking platform for its members so as to cultivate a conducive environment for the cross-fertilization of ideas, or to freely discuss thematic issues, or to simply just meet new friends.
The mission of the Greater China Alternative Managers Association is to provide an interactive platform for alternative investment professionals in China, Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan.
– to encourage professional investment ethics and corporate governance among members and member firms
– to connect industry professionals within the Greater China region
– to act as a global promoter of alternative investment managers based in the Greater China region
Buy-side Individual Professionals and Institutions
– Annual membership fee is HK$500 for Individual Professionals and HK$1,000 for Institutions with up to 3 memberships from the same Institution at a pro-rated basis
All other interested Individual Professionals and Institutions
– Annual membership fee is HK$1,000 for Individual Professionals and HK$2,000 for Institutions with up to 3 memberships from the same Institution at a pro-rated basis